Plum Property Management was established in April of 2009 to provide real estate management to property owners and investors. Our firm’s role is far more involved than simply showing space, signing leases, and collecting rents. We make every effort to offer all the services needed to support our property owners and residents. Our goal is to generate the greatest possible income for the owner of an investment property over the economic life of that property.
Property management is one of the fastest growing industries within the real-estate field and requires communication skills and extensive knowledge of the profession for accurate decision making. Plum Property Management operates as an advertising director, market analyst, salesperson, bookkeeper, negotiator, mediator, and often a maintenance supervisor. We interact with many professionals within our community including fellow property managers, attorneys, vendors, accountants, environmental inspection companies, on-site managers, and so forth.
As a property owner it is difficult to attend to all the needs of your investment property personally. Plum Property Management will maximize rental income for the property owner and manage the property efficiently, professionally, and economically.
Plum Property Management strives to make renting a positive experience for the property owner and the resident. In order to maintain a strong partnership we hold ourselves to a higher expectation in our industry. We are committed to ongoing education, ethics, and professionalism.
Plum Property Management mandates that all licensed employees must complete a mandatory 40 hour pre-licensing course and an annual 16 hours of continuing education annually to stay abreast of all changing state laws and regulations. We follow all laws and rules set forth by The Montana Board of Realty Regulation.
Community Activities / Charities
- Plum has published The Application in the 2009 Parade of Apartments Renter’s Resource Guide.
- Plum has published Tips for First Time Renters in the 2013 Chamber of Commerce Relocation Guide.
- Plum served as a Co-Chair Board Member to the NARPM North West Regional Conference, held in Missoula, Montana in 2010.
- Assisted with the University of Montana Roundball Charity.
Boards and Affiliations
- Secretary and Membership Coordinator 2008-2013, Legislative Chair 2016, and President Elect 2016 with the Western Montana Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- Active Member of Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Active Member of Missoula Businesswoman’s Network.
- MBIA Trade Show 1st Place for Best Personnel 2016, Parade of Homes Committee 2014, Membership Committee 2016, and MBIA Trade Show Chair with the Missoula Building Industry Association.
- Vice President 2013, President 2014, and Membership Coordinator 2016 with the Professional Business Referrals.
- Montana Department of Transportation’s Disadvantage Business Enterprises.