Current owners, please click here to access your online portal:
We have many options for home owners looking to rent their properties and can tailor management packages to fit your particular needs! To best get started, please click the button to fill out a simple questionnaire to help us get a better feel for how best to manage your particular property, or properties:
Otherwise, please continue on to learn about the benefits of utilizing professional property management and how Plum can help make renting your property easy!
Plum Property Management is a property management company servicing Missoula and Western Montana. We strive to provide honesty, accuracy and constant communication. We currently manage properties that range from single family homes, apartments, vacation rentals, mobile home parks, condominiums, commercial properties, and home owners’ associations.
You don’t have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you transition to Plum Property Management. We are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in great condition at minimal cost. We want your real estate investment to be a success!
The benefits of hiring Plum Property Management
- You don’t have to keep up on the latest in tenant/landlord caselaw and education, we do that!
- You don’t have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don’t have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
- You don’t have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to pick.
- You don’t have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move- in inspection report, and deposit money.
- You don’t have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don’t have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rents or taking better care of the property.
- You don’t have to collect NSF checks.
- You don’t have to serve legal notices or start an eviction.
- You don’t have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- You don’t have to mail the tenants accounting report and refund check.
- You don’t have to start the whole process over again!
- Do you know all the landlord/ tenant laws for your city, state, and federal government?
- We know rent values, vacancy factors, and time on the market in our area.
- We have a rental application and consistent screening policies that meet all your legal obligations.
- We take time to perform thorough move- in/ move- out written inspections and routine property inspections.
- We personally know reputable painters, electricians, roofers, furnace and appliance repairmen who are licensed, affordable, and reliable.
- We effectively confront and negotiate with the tenant and enforce the terms of your rental agreement.
- We recover NSF checks, evict tenants, and collect bad debts.
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce our services. Please feel free to fill out our questionnaire so we can provide free market analysis for your property. We look forward to hearing from you!